Year 6 into Year 7 Transition Virtual Tour
Please click here to have a virtual tour of the Lower School
Open Morning (9th July): cancelled and replaced with one-to-one visits / tours with the Headteacher
- Due to the extended lockdown, this event has now been cancelled, as primary pupils are not allowed to visit their new school in a large group for the next few weeks.
- However, we are determined that all our new students should be able to see the site for themselves. Many parents and carers have already visited Lower Site for a tour and a one-to-one visit with me. In order to allow everyone do so, we have extended this programme and are offering visits every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8am-11am until the end of term (last visit on 14th July).
- If you have not already booked a visit, and would like to do so, please contact Mrs. Liffen, the Headteacher’s PA, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that all visits will take place at the Lower Site (79 Maidstone Road, ME4 6DP.)
Parent / Carer Information Evening (7th July): rearranged as an online event
- Whereas we had hoped to welcome parents and carers to the school in person, this has now been rescheduled as an online event. This will be viewable on 7th July at 6pm from our website, https://stjohnfisher.school/year-6-into-7-transition-events/. The video will be available for a week thereafter so parents and carers may view it at a time that is suitable for them.
- We are pleased to announce that Summer School is currently going ahead as planned. Grammar Stream testing will take place on 25th August, with the main summer school programme happening on 26th-27th August. Please refer to earlier letters sent out about this event for further information.
September Start Date
- Lastly, in order to aid your future planning, I would like to inform you that the first day of term for our new Year 7 cohort will be Thursday 2nd September. We look forward to welcoming all our new cohort to Lower Site, 79 Maidstone Road, ME4 6DP.