How to apply for a place
Our school currently has two addresses. The lower site at 79 Maidstone Road, Chatham, ME4 6DP (Years 7-8) and the upper site at Ordnance Street, Chatham, ME4 6SG (Years 9-13).
You can apply by visiting medway.gov.uk.
Here is our prospectus for Key Stage 3.
Supplementary Information Form: Our school requires applicants to complete an application form when they apply.
- you must live in Medway to apply through Medway Council. If you live outside of Medway, you need to apply through your home local authority
- you can name Medway schools and non-Medway schools on your application
- Medway residents can apply for up to six different schools in order of preference (not including private, independent or special schools)
- you don’t need to name six schools, but naming only one school doesn’t give you a better chance of being offered a place there.
- don’t name a school multiple times. It will only be considered as one of your preferences
- you must use the child’s main address
- if your child has a sibling at the school it does not guarantee them a place, you still have to apply
- if applying for more than one child (e.g. twins) you must complete a separate application for each child
- you must apply even if you have added your child’s name to a school’s expression of interest list.
Our Year 7 Open Day events page is available here.
|Current oversubscription criteria:||St John Fisher Catholic School 2021 (PDF)|