Year 7 Catch Up Premium Funding 2017- 2018
Please read the online report, available by clicking here.
Year 7 Catch Up Premium Funding 2015- 2016
Year 7 Catch-Up Premium is an Initiative by the government that provides schools with additional funding for those students who did not achieve at least a level 4 in the Key Stage 2 national curriculum tests in reading and/ or maths.
St John Fisher was allocated £28,000 in funding as part of the Year 7 Catch-Up Premium Funding Initiative for 2015- 2016.
This was made up from:
Literacy Only 26 Students
Numeracy Only 0 Students
Both Literacy and Numeracy 23 Students
Spending of the Year 7 Catch Up funding included:
- 1:2:1 and small group Literacy and Numeracy intervention (Two English Graduates/one Maths Graduate)
- Teachers offering extra Literacy and Numeracy intervention
- In class support for Literacy and Numeracy with extra allocated LSA support
- Phonics Programme-improving letter/word skills
- Reading/Writing/Spelling Intervention/ Boys Reading for Pleasure initiative
- Times table intervention
- Planned activities focusing on Literacy and Numeracy during PSHE
- Homework Club
Please note: a paper version of all documents is available upon request