Year 7 & Year 8 Form Captain/ Lunch Captain Application
Here comes a great opportunity to show your skills in school and be a role model. If you would like to make an impact in the school and make a difference, this is your chance.
As a Form Representative, you will:
- Meet with your form tutors daily to plan activities and review pastoral matters
- Communicate with HOY and form tutor about activities in school
- Remind class about important events, e.g. cake sales, trips, fund raising
- Help co-ordinate form activities e.g. assemblies
- Assist your form tutor during registration
- Maintain classroom noticeboard
- Check standards of cleanliness in the classroom
- Assist the teacher during lesson time with issuing and collecting of books, equipment etc.
- Develop leadership skills
- Encourage class to aim for excellent attendance, punctuality and exemplary behaviour.
What qualities are needed in the student?
- Reliable and responsible
- Willing to help HOY and form tutors when necessary.
- Good communicator
- Role models
Complete the form, by clicking the link below. Once done, an interview will be arranged by Ms Clarke and Mr Oni. The deadline is Friday the 26th of March. All the best.